This is a great way to use up any leftover apples.
• Any dessert apples
• Cawston Press juice – Apple & Ginger or Cloudy Apple work well with this
• Cinnamon stick (optional)
• Peel, core and chop your apples into small pieces.
• Pop in a saucepan and add a cm or two of juice.
• Pop the cinnamon stick in now if you’re using it.
• Bring to the boil and then gently simmer until the apples are soft.
• Some apples are firmer than others. Blitz with a hand blender if needed.
Any apples cooked with any Cawston Press apple based juice will do. It makes a lovely topping for yogurt or on your breakfast cereal.